it sure seens this mitchell guy

billiken_roy

Nothing tells someone to get their act together than an old fashioned, Rik Flair Back Hand. WHOOOOO

Check it out. Haha.

Gotta love the line, "My SHOES cost more than your house!"

Kinda reminds me of a certain someone (DirtyRican perhaps) walking out of the 'Fetz yelling 'My JEANS cost more than your LIFE!' to all of the MSU fans.

Check it out. Haha.

Gotta love the line, "My SHOES cost more than your house!"

Kinda reminds me of a certain someone (DirtyRican perhaps) walking out of the 'Fetz yelling 'My JEANS cost more than your LIFE!' to all of the MSU fans.

Easy big fella, you now wear the same jeans. Prolly true though.

hahahaha that's good ######. awesome. i was just yelling "you will NEVER. EVER. leave SOUTHWEST MISSOURI STATE." at the bench.

dont want to rain on his pary but he was 7-14 from the line..................

not good enough

He was great tonight but it must be something in the water because the entire team sucks at FT

I know it is not much of a difference, but KM was 9-15 from the line, not 7-14. The point is still made that he should have not missed so many.

I know it is not much of a difference, but KM was 9-15 from the line, not 7-14. The point is still made that he should have not missed so many.

I didn't expect him to make that many as he stated post game that he still has blurred vission. 9-15 was excellent under the circumstances.

hahahaha that's good ######. awesome. i was just yelling "you will NEVER. EVER. leave SOUTHWEST MISSOURI STATE." at the bench.

Haha...My left ear is still ringing Jimbo