CE news

DoctorB

FWIW: and please don't ask me about the specific source, but;

I was told by a friend who knows a person who lives in the same part of the city that Alex Jensen was seen driving in last weekend, that that person heard from a traffic cop who waved Al through a construction site that CE was surfing through Expedia.com looking for fares to the states.

ps; who is this Billiken Report guy who pretends to know something about Kwamain? Reveal your sources, please.

Happy holidays to all true-blooded Billiken fans; as I frantically clean up the mess of 2009 on my desk and prepare to board an airplane for sunny California....

just trying to think rationally, IF ellis was cleared, AND saint louis university didnt take every opportunity available to scream that to the community (i.e. email blasts to alumni, season tix holders, radio shows, tv interviews, hell buy half hour infomercials this weekend on channel 11 and the travel station), then everyone associated with slu athletics should be fired.

my point, we would have heard. not saying the usher didnt hear something, i am saying he obviously misunderstood a key word or phrase somehow.

just trying to think rationally, IF ellis was cleared, AND saint louis university didnt take every opportunity available to scream that to the community (i.e. email blasts to alumni, season tix holders, radio shows, tv interviews, hell buy half hour infomercials this weekend on channel 11 and the travel station), then everyone associated with slu athletics should be fired.

my point, we would have heard. not saying the usher didnt hear something, i am saying he obviously misunderstood a key word or phrase somehow.

He is still waiting for his results of the ACT that he took last saturday. Unless the usher knows Cody's test score before Cody himself, he doesnt have a clue.

I agree. I don't believe any of it until I see CE here and playing. I was just passing along this info because Rican said CE was cleared. Who knows?

Roy IF Ellis got the score, that the NCAA has said he needs.......but the NCAA has not officially cleared him, .......they should wait until they hear it from the NCAA, but leak it through the guy who saw Jensen driving and slowing down to avoid a dog in an intersection blah blah blah.....

He is still waiting for his results of the ACT that he took last saturday. Unless the usher knows Cody's test score before Cody himself, he doesnt have a clue.

Glad to hear he took the ACT. If he tried the SAT a couple of times and could not get 1000 (as apparently required by the NCAA), makes sense to move on to the ACT and see what happens as they supposedly measure different things (i.e., aptitude v. achievement).

Glad to hear he took the ACT. If he tried the SAT a couple of times and could not get 1000 (as apparently required by the NCAA), makes sense to move on to the ACT and see what happens as they supposedly measure different things (i.e., aptitude v. achievement).

Not really. He currently has a 1000 SAT from two sections. If he gets 10 points higher in either section of the SAT, he will get the 1010 he needs. He could completely bomb one section and they'd still take the higher one that he did earlier. Thus it clearly makes sense to continue taking the SAT.

If this is his first time taking the ACT, he'd have to do well in all the sections to get the required scored. What makes the most sense is to take both the SAT and ACT. There is no downside.

Now, to be clear, SLUSAE03 said ACT but he could have meant SAT. Either way, the fact he is still taking tests and trying to get into SLU should be good news to anybody that has written him off. I still believe he'll be a billiken eventually.

Guest BillikenReport

Either way, the fact he is still taking tests and trying to get into SLU should be good news to anybody that has written him off. I still believe he'll be a billiken eventually.

I believe he took both tests again.

I also heard there was an effort being made to get a letter grade for the pass-fail class that was the source of the problem, but giving Ellis a grade in that class means giving every student in that class a letter grade as well.

FWIW: and please don't ask me about the specific source, but;

I was told by a friend who knows a person who lives in the same part of the city that Alex Jensen was seen driving in last weekend, that that person heard from a traffic cop who waved Al through a construction site that CE was surfing through Expedia.com looking for fares to the states.

ps; who is this Billiken Report guy who pretends to know something about Kwamain? Reveal your sources, please.

Happy holidays to all true-blooded Billiken fans; as I frantically clean up the mess of 2009 on my desk and prepare to board an airplane for sunny California....

Haha...this has to be true according to some of the 'locals' on the board. Thanks for proving my point. Better watch out, some posters might get their panties in a bunch and just refuse to post anymore. AlumniFan and Clocktower, spread the word. This HAS to be true...it was said on a message board.