Suggestion for Blue Crew

Box and Won

You could also do that "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy" chant thingy everytime CS or CE score.

The student section did that chant last night when CS made his first bucket. I didn't hear it again after that. I think doing it every time might get a little old, but for sure after they hit a big shot or just occasionally after they make a play.

To me theres 3 parts to the student section at most games...currently(Hopefully this changes in the next few years...with some W's im sure it will).

1) The front half of the student section. MOstly all season ticket holders. Passionate. Love ot do all the cheers. Most of them know a good amount about the team. Some know a ton of stuff. I'd say this section has at least doubled in size. Awesome to see.

2) top half of the student section. Stands up. KNows enough. Goes along with about half of the cheers.

3) kids who sit on the side. I'm glad theyre coming consistently. Would love to see them get more involved.

Student section size has been consistently larger then it was last year. Great to see. im lovin it.

and i definitely wouldnt say its billikenfan05 and 4 other nerds.....u must have bad sight. student section had been way bigger this year.