Justin Love & Joe Buck

SluSignGuy

Via SignGuy's Mom.

Joe Buck

Posted Image

And Miracle in Memphis Justin Love!

Posted Image

I gotta say, I am impressed my mom recognized Justin Love.

They introduced justin love to the crowd around halftime/early in the 2nd half..

Joe Buck watched 5 mins tonight... when the saintsations were on the court.

Go cubs.

Thought it was nice that, when the students realized Joe Buck was in the house and started chanting his name, he acknowledged them and gave the students a nice wave. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to be noticed and approached, so I think it was a nice gesture on his part.

Thought it was nice that, when the students realized Joe Buck was in the house and started chanting his name, he acknowledged them and gave the students a nice wave. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to be noticed and approached, so I think it was a nice gesture on his part.

There was Missouri Hall of Fame dinner last night. I'm surprised Joe was at our game and not the dinner. Jack Buck was one of the inductees.

There was Missouri Hall of Fame dinner last night. I'm surprised Joe was at our game and not the dinner. Jack Buck was one of the inductees.

I just talked to someone that attend the dinner. He said Carol Buck accepted on Jack's behalf and made some remark that Joe needed "downtime" between all of the football duties, etc. Attending a 4+ hour dinner where you probably have to give a speech is certainly not as fun as a Billiken game...