Shimmy's Twitter

SluSignGuy

Don't mean to stir the pot (as jimbo (HATE) mentioned).

But...these tweets seem odd. Can the Women practice already?

http://twitter.com/shimmy33

Another one bites the dust! No worries...just means extra reps for the fortunate ones! :-)

Gotta clarify...no one quit...(today). Another kid got bit by the sick bug. I don't tweet about the kids that quit. That's my SID's job!

Lost another one 1/4 way thru practice today. Finished w/6, including 3 newbies. STILL had best 1st day since our arrival! Film don't lie!

Don't mean to stir the pot (as jimbo (HATE) mentioned).

But...these tweets seem odd. Can the Women practice already?

http://twitter.com/shimmy33

17.3.2.1 Permissible Conditioning Activities. Team conditioning or physical-fitness activities supervised

by coaching staff members may be conducted on or off court but shall not begin prior to the beginning of the

institution’s academic year in accordance with Bylaw 17.1.6.2. Such activities shall be limited to eight hours per

week. (Revised: 1/10/90 effective 8/1/92, 1/16/93, 1/11/94)

On court practices can't start until the 5 pm the Friday nearest October 15th, per 17.3.2, but 17.3.2.1 allows conditioning, while 17.3.2.2 outlines what is not allowed (offense/defense alignments, chalk talk, game strategy, film, anything using basketball equipment, etc.)

• 1 month later...

I've been following Shimmy's tweets for a few weeks now, and she is hilarious, in addition to posting good info about the team. Definitely worth following!

Two of my favorites:

On couch writing recruiting notes in my Snuggie. There's a small part of me that asks if this is normal.

Only in St Louis...a license plate frame that reads.."& on the 8th day God created Janet Jackson." W.T.H.