here's to the seniors

ross, josh, chris, and phil, thank you very much for your time at saint louis. you are the walking definitions of what a "college athlete" should be and you should all be very proud of your time at saint louis university. i have no doubts that each of you will be huge successes in life no matter the road you choose to follow.

thanks again!

p.s. all billiken fans, the word on the street i hear is that ross will be singing the national anthem tonite! good luck ross!

As many of us as possible should get there early enough to give Ross a big cheer no matter how the anthem sounds. It's a very hard tune to sing. He sounds like the kind of kid we can all be proud of representing us. Wish I could be there.

They all seem like good kids, so that's cool. Basketball-wise, Fisher made a believer out of me and became a very solid performer. Chris gave a great effort and had some nice momments. I wish Romar had redshirted him his freshman season. I think he would've been a great 5th year senior. The extra year really helped Josh. Chris didn't really have a true position, but he's a player who will be missed. We will miss Josh and Chris. Some of the ruturning guys - Clarke, Johnson, Ohanan, Ian are going to have to step it up and contribute more next year. Ross, well, he did have one great game, but all-in-all I'm glad that scholarship is being freed up. A bad recruit by Romar. We need much more athletic players than this in the future. Best of luck to all of them. I'm sure they will be successful in their future endeavors.

if the international business/russian doesnt work out, ross should start singing full time. my gosh he had absolutely the best rendition of the national anthem we have heard in a number of years imo!

Thanks to the seniors: Josh, Chris, Phil, and Ross. I have enjoyed watching you guys over the years. Ross I remember the shoot to win over Washington State. Josh the game at Tulane a year or two ago. Chris all the hustle. Phil always good for a three.

Thanks and best of luck in life.