Senor Day Activities

I think every poster would agree that Kevin and Tommie are two of the most special players in Billiken history. My understanding is that the Senor Day activities will be taking place after the game. I was wondering if anyone who is going to the game could video tape the festivities and post it so all of us out of towners can see the festivities.

Thanks in advance!

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

I think every poster would agree that Kevin and Tommie are two of the most special players in Billiken history. My understanding is that the Senor Day activities will be taking place after the game. I was wondering if anyone who is going to the game could video tape the festivities and post it so all of us out of towners can see the festivities.

Thanks in advance!

I wondered about that "after the game". Our crowds then to leave before the game is over. Didn't they do presentations pregame at Scottstrade?

I like after the game. I just question how many will stay. They all should. They should all stay during close games, but as you know a lot leave and are willing to miss OT. :blink:

I wondered about that "after the game". Our crowds then to leave before the game is over. Didn't they do presentations pregame at Scottstrade?

I like after the game. I just question how many will stay. They all should. They should all stay during close games, but as you know a lot leave and are willing to miss OT. :blink:

Our crowds also tend to arrive late. Many senior days in the past have been in front of empty stadiums because people are too lazy to get there early. I think you'll get more to stay so long as they announce during the game that they will be honored afterwards. I like the idea.

Prior to the "Majerus Era" they were done pregame with family members and a short video.

I believe that Rick likes to say a few words about each senior... so doing it postgame allows more time for that to take place. We all know how much Rick likes to gush about players and if that happened pregame, we woudn't tip off until after 9.

I believe that Rick likes to say a few words about each senior... so doing it postgame allows more time for that to take place. We all know how much Rick likes to gush about players and if that happened pregame, we woudn't tip off until after 9.

-wow, we may not get to a bar before closing time!!!!

-on monday rick explained doing it after the game as he wants the players focused on the game, makes sense to me and a little more time can be spent on it

-best senior night moment i recall is for highmark and the boys after the game spoon grabbed the pa mike and said something like let's honor these guys again as classes like this don't happen very often

well, i think that for "señor day" kevin and tommie should each get their own piñatas to beat the bejeebus out of at center court. i may or may not mean piñata as defined by urbandictionary.com (those few souls who are not yet privy to the daily brilliance on this site should be wary if at work) that first definition had me chortling quite heartily...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pinata

tommie and kevin have both been really good players, and if they make their way into the tournament this year, i'll call them great. barry has put his ego aside entirely and really done a lot to merge beneficially into the framework of this team. he gets "most improved señor". if i have to give everyone an award, then kevin gets "best white guy señor" and tommie gets "best black guy señor". let's get a win, señors.

well, i think that for "señor day" kevin and tommie should each get their own piñatas to beat the bejeebus out of at center court. i may or may not mean piñata as defined by urbandictionary.com (those few souls who are not yet privy to the daily brilliance on this site should be wary if at work) that first definition had me chortling quite heartily...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pinata

tommie and kevin have both been really good players, and if they make their way into the tournament this year, i'll call them great. barry has put his ego aside entirely and really done a lot to merge beneficially into the framework of this team. he gets "most improved señor". if i have to give everyone an award, then kevin gets "best white guy señor" and tommie gets "best black guy señor". let's get a win, señors.

Señor Day is always a highlight. When I was there a group called the Eskimos used to wear sombreros to the final game of the night. Hope some of those guys are still around.

Thanks in advance!

"Señor" day? Would that be in honor of Ruben Cotto? ;)

Our crowds also tend to arrive late. Many senior days in the past have been in front of empty stadiums because people are too lazy to get there early. I think you'll get more to stay so long as they announce during the game that they will be honored afterwards. I like the idea.

Do they do anything special pregame? I don't want to miss it, if they do. Coach Alex told me that the game is sold out! Thats great, especially since it is Spring Break and alot of the students wil not be there (NOT that they were always there anyway!)