TV

Scoop

When has channell 11 picked up games that they weren't previously scheduled to pick-up?

I also doubt St. B and Duquesne are broadcasting the games, thus there is nothing to pick up.

I think it was last year they started picking up games on channel 11 in the middle of the year. but then again i think those were scheduled to be on out of town tv or something. Anyway if they could get ratings I don't see why they wouldn't

One issue that Channel 11 might have would be that the games are on Wednesdays. Airing the Billikens then would force them to preempt the 7 pm newscast, which they might not want to do.

now that we have RM and he is bringing us players we need to see these road games; you would think the AD would separate moeny or solicit advertisers that could see the value of this. We are all going to have to buy new cars from someone as we are staying out of the market while they all decide to go bankrupt or take government money for bailout.

This bailout thing is really stupid; they could be giving us money for communications interns to earn work study credits to broadcast Bills Basketball,

Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, track, swimming, etc. We need our own freaking station