Duquesne Game

WVBilliken

** Don't forget, its a 6:00 Central Tip off.

Lets get in our seats early folks!

An aside, I attended the Mizzou/Baylor game on Saturday. I was very impressed that the student section was 80% full ten minutes before tipoff. Good job Mizzou students.... wish our students showed up that early to create the atmosphere from the opening tip- on.

An aside, I attended the Mizzou/Baylor game on Saturday. I was very impressed that the student section was 80% full ten minutes before tipoff. Good job Mizzou students.... wish our students showed up that early to create the atmosphere from the opening tip- on.

Does the U. do anything to promote their early arrival?

Screw Missouri, Billikens beat the Duchesne Pioneers errr wait.... Duquesne Dukes by 15.

A win by of at least 15 is what I would like. I think back to back big time, blowout type wins, bodes well for us the rest of the way in conference play, and ultimatly, the tournament.

My heart really thinks SLU is the type of team that can make a run deep in the conference tournament. We have two great seniors, a host of young talent, and talented guard play that is the recipe for championship runs in these types of tournaments. However, my brain says it'll be the same old sad SLU tournament story with an early exit.

A win by of at least 15 is what I would like. I think back to back big time, blowout type wins, bodes well for us the rest of the way in conference play, and ultimatly, the tournament.

My heart really thinks SLU is the type of team that can make a run deep in the conference tournament. We have two great seniors, a host of young talent, and talented guard play that is the recipe for championship runs in these types of tournaments. However, my brain says it'll be the same old sad SLU tournament story with an early exit.

I'll just take a win. These are not the Dukes of prior years; hell, we've had problems beating those Duquesne teams too. It will be very important to provide the team with a strong home court advantage. It is an early start time, so hopefully our crowd will be less sleepy than usual. There's time to cheer at the game and be in bed by nine. There's also time for the students to come to the game, go out and party and still be back at the dorms at a decent hour.

HA!

I'll just take a win. These are not the Dukes of prior years; hell, we've had problems beating those Duquesne teams too. It will be very important to provide the team with a strong home court advantage. It is an early start time, so hopefully our crowd will be less sleepy than usual. There's time to cheer at the game and be in bed by nine. There's also time for the students to come to the game, go out and party and still be back at the dorms at a decent hour.

In the immortal words of Al Davis, "Just win baby."

This is a big game, and important game for SLU. Duquesne is having its best season in years. I watched some of Duquesne's game at Fordham, and Duquesne still likes to get up and down the court and likes to launch (and make) 3's early in the shot clock. I liked the way SLU played against Fordham, but SLU may have to slow the game down against Duquesne.