Kudos to the PD

drkelsey55

I know how we have all ripped the Post Dispatch, but I was very pleased with Thursday's Front page coverage. It should be their more often.

Maybe is they get some positive feedback on it they do it more often.

:o

I know how we have all ripped the Post Dispatch, but I was very pleased with Thursday's Front page coverage. It should be their more often.

Maybe is they get some positive feedback on it they do it more often.

:o

Yes, but the problem is that there was no SLU writeup for today's game. There were big writeups for mizzou and illinois, but nothing for SLU. I think some of the posts I've read on here complaining about the coverage are way to critical, but I'd have to agree today. Horrible coverage, StL PD!

Yes, but the problem is that there was no SLU writeup for today's game. There were big writeups for mizzou and illinois, but nothing for SLU. I think some of the posts I've read on here complaining about the coverage are way to critical, but I'd have to agree today. Horrible coverage, StL PD!

There is a small write-up and the projected starters on page B14 in my Post

Compare that to the mizzou and illinois coverage. True, i have the same blurb, but definitely no article.

[/quote

Little team, so little coverage,seems very fair

Post did a favor

Want them to write about how they broke the for the least points scored by a team that made national coverage all over the United States

There is no crying in baseball...................or basketball

Compare that to the mizzou and illinois coverage. True, i have the same blurb, but definitely no article.

Post did a favor

Want them to write about how they broke the for the least points scored by a team that made national coverage all over the United States

BBall country...you are my favorite poster.

Post did a favor

BBall country...you are my favorite poster.

I think if they broke the, they should be responsible for the cost of fixing the. Anything less is just irresponsible.

personally i was looking forward to an article today that would give us a little more insight into the apparent unraveling of the george washington program and the rumored carl hobbs is about out and why. tell us about departures, doghouse, etc.

there was plenty of good stuff to write about. i doubt this is tom's fault. another genius decision by the post sports editor.

[/quote

Post did a favor

Welcome back, d-bag. Bring your paystubs tonight!!!!!!!!!! :o

Any more salukis quit without telling the coach?

Post did a favor

Shouldn't you be on salukitalk telling Lowery how to coach?