Xavier's Board

moytoy12

There you go! Baby steps. Building a successful rivalry one insult at a time.

Please contact the following to have your left thing sucked (asked to be connected to the ghetto):

University of Dayton

300 College Park

Dayton, OH 45469

Phone: 937-229-1000

E-mail: [email protected]

You'll find that the concept of "rival" is a strange and foreign one to these people.

As an aside, I'm sure that Dayton or Cincinatti fans don't find Xavier fans classy- all in your perspective.

I'll be at the airport during the game... I REALLY hate to miss this one. I guess I'll just follow the game thread on the trusty magic phone...

Xavier... more like... Gayvier. Ha! Bills by 3.

no no. more like "gayvier assketeers"

Good one RB. That's a classic. You should trademark it. Hurry! off to uspto.gov for you.

it'll be a classic when you are drinking your dinner through a straw no "joy-toy".

i have already deemed myself as the second most witty person on the board, behind jimbofive....and i am merely a pup in the billikens kennel. back to the human society for some of you

i have already deemed myself as the second most witty person on the board, behind jimbofive....and i am merely a pup in the billikens kennel. back to the human society for some of you

if deeming yourself is cool, then consider me miles davis.

it'll be a classic when you are drinking your dinner through a straw no "joy-toy".

Joy-toy?! That's awesome. How in the world do you come up with these so easily?

I can't wait to hear you rag on TL III again. Please, tell us again how awful he is. I'm too impatient to wait for you to do it during the game thread.

if deeming yourself is cool, then consider me miles davis.

lol. well done jimbo. check your seat pants too...i think i just sat in some chocolate pudding.

oh and by the way no joytoy, if Jesus himself shot 2-13 from the field, you'd better bet your ass I'd be ragging on Him too.

lol. well done jimbo. check your seat pants too...i think i just sat in some chocolate pudding.

oh and by the way no joytoy, if Jesus himself shot 2-13 from the field, you'd better bet your ass I'd be ragging on Him too.

shouldn't you be busy trademarking your one of a kind phrases? keep 'em coming, they're slaying me.

Has anyone read the 2 XU boards?

Both boards have:

"The official I HATE SAINT LOUIS Thread"

If you want a good laugh, check them out. In addition to the usual what is a Billiken posts (you figure they know by now with all those years in the MCC and now about 4 years together in the A10), I didn't know 1/2 the XU students applied to both SLU and XU and decided XU over SLU :lol:

I guess all that great feeling and gumbaya (however you spell it) noted at the beginning of this thread is out-the-window :lol:

Has anyone read the 2 XU boards?

Both boards have:

"The official I HATE SAINT LOUIS Thread"

If you want a good laugh, check them out. In addition to the usual what is a Billiken posts (you figure they know by now with all those years in the MCC and now about 4 years together in the A10), I didn't know 1/2 the XU students applied to both SLU and XU and decided XU over SLU :lol:

I guess all that great feeling and gumbaya (however you spell it) noted at the beginning of this thread is out-the-window :(

They're tradition. A get fired up kinda thing. If you do a search you'll find one for almost every game the Musketeers have played over the last few seasons.

They're tradition. A get fired up kinda thing. If you do a search you'll find one for almost every game the Musketeers have played over the last few seasons.

I realize that, also trying to get everyone in the mood.

Regarding the 'what is a Billiken' thing, I made every away game at Charlotte and if I had a $ for everyone who asked me> "what is a Billiken", it would pay for a nice night out in Charlotte after the game. Last year I made copies of the official explanation of 'what is a Billiken'. All the Charlotte got good laugh over it :lol:

Good luck