Kyle Cassity

I interviewed a college player tonight that said Kyle Cassity was the best local player he faced in high school. Heck of a compliment.

Read on that marathon SIU thread about him a few days ago that he had back-to-back triple-doubles last year. Even though I'm sure the scorer was very generous w/ the assist totals, it's still damn hard to record a triple-double in 32 minutes. Twice in a row, nonetheless.

Read on that marathon SIU thread about him a few days ago that he had back-to-back triple-doubles last year. Even though I'm sure the scorer was very generous w/ the assist totals, it's still damn hard to record a triple-double in 32 minutes. Twice in a row, nonetheless.

That thread is great entertainment.

You got to be kidding me? That post was deleted?

WTH? Good enough for SalukiTalk but not for us, I guess. Then I'll state an opinion: Kyle "Cassidy" is a false prophet and an infidel. I don't care if his vertical leap is 52" or whether or not he can walk on water or immaculately impregnate chicks at the movies with only talk of the length of his... SalukiTalk recruitment thread. Jeez... Walter Sobchak would be spitting coffee all over this humpy bumpy right now if he had his freedoms impinged upon as such...

Editor's note: No Kyle Cassitys were actually harmed in the making of this rant.

Hmm. I saw it, but I wasn't the one who deleted it. I think I understand the reasoning of the person who deleted it, though. This really isn't supposed to be a board for "eye candy."

Understood, though it was a joke referencing the Cassity thread on ST.com.