hughes hurt again

Out of lack of knowledge and abundance of curiosity, who would comprise that team? Bonner and Hughes are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. Wouldn't the rest be old as hell? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I still like the idea of everybody drinking 3 20 oz beers at halftime before hitting the floor again.

Mo Jeffers was drafted in the second round, but I can't remember if he made the Kings or not.

If you want to expand it to the NBADL, you can add Marque.

If you want to expand it to Athletes in Action, we can put together a bunch of teams!

Out of lack of knowledge and abundance of curiosity, who would comprise that team? Bonner and Hughes are the only two I can think of off the top of my head. Wouldn't the rest be old as hell? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I still like the idea of everybody drinking 3 20 oz beers at halftime before hitting the floor again.

I took it to mean that they were trying to get the Bull's to play a game here.

Mo Jeffers was drafted in the second round, but I can't remember if he made the Kings or not.

Jeffers was on track to make the roster and broke his wrist. He never quite made it back to top form after that. I feel really bad for him, because all early word was that the Kings were pleasantly surprised with him immediately and that he was looking like a quiet steal near the end of the draft. He would have at least had a shot at some minutes.

If whatever team Larry Hughes is playing for next season were to play an exhibition here in St. Louis (whether at Chaifetz or Scottrade -- though I recognize the intent for SLU to benefit from having an alum in the NBA playing in the building), I would make every effort to attend. I believe that would be a very well-attended exhibition.

Man, I wish the Legend could stay healthy!

If whatever team Larry Hughes is playing for next season were to play an exhibition here in St. Louis (whether at Chaifetz or Scottrade -- though I recognize the intent for SLU to benefit from having an alum in the NBA playing in the building), I would make every effort to attend. I believe that would be a very well-attended exhibition.

Man, I wish the Legend could stay healthy!

I'm not sure how my post got distorted, misunderstood, etc., but the comment at the Billiken Club meeting, I'm sure, was referring to Larry's current team playing an exhibition game at Chaifetz. Did no one else hear the comment? I guess RM's wandering comments put more than one person to sleep.