Bradley Beal

bg

Sorry if this has been discussed already--I haven't been getting on here very often lately. Anybody know much about him? Are the Billikens recruiting him? He's visiting Illinois Saturday for "The World's Largest Basketball Practice." Considering the quality of the recruits that Weber has lined up for the next few years, I'm guessing he's a player who could help SLU.

Guest BillikenReport

Sorry if this has been discussed already--I haven't been getting on here very often lately. Anybody know much about him? Are the Billikens recruiting him? He's visiting Illinois Saturday for "The World's Largest Basketball Practice." Considering the quality of the recruits that Weber has lined up for the next few years, I'm guessing he's a player who could help SLU.

There's a premium story about him here: http://saintlouis.scout.com/2/796250.html

Guest BillikenReport

LMAO Nate and V-time are the site promoters and going head to head. Who's gonna win this battle between these two, I'm taking all bets. Hmmmm what site do I go to first to check out stories on Beal. How does one chose without letting the other one down for not going to their site first.

Just having fun

There's no competition there. My site has a much different audience than V's.

If you read both, you'll also see very little mention of SLU. The Billikens really aren't a factor in his recruitment right now.

What's V's site?

The vernacular of this vicarious vehicle of a vebsite has taken on a more vicious viewpoint and left veracity a victim in this voracious vie for victory via vapid viewer count.

Posted Image

In anticipation of Friday, and to assuage this harmful back-and-forth, I present a more voluptuous visage.

Posted Image

The vernacular of this vicarious vehicle of a vebsite has taken on a more vicious viewpoint and left veracity a victim in this voracious vie for victory via vapid viewer count.

Posted Image

In anticipation of Friday, and to assuage this harmful back-and-forth, I present a more voluptuous visage.

Posted Image

God loves you jimbo. That's one of my all- time favorite scenes.

God loves you jimbo. That's one of my all- time favorite scenes.

11:41? Hey, you opened your present on Friday Eve! Now you get to watch your brothers and sisters open all their presents first. :blink: Yeah, she kind of looked like a little boy (or maybe just a real woman, the horrors, the horrors!) in Hotel Chevalier, the prologue to the The Darjeeling Limited, but you can't beat the streets with her as that pink-haired stripper in Closer. I remember picking that movie to watch with my ex about 2 weeks before we eventually broke up. That was a bright move. Bunch of relationships falling apart as everybody cheated on each other... oh well. Happy Friday.

Guest BillikenReport

STLHI I'd like to know some freshman to watch this upcoming season? Are there any you have heard of who are worth looking at?

I'm not STLHL, but one freshman who impressed me at a showcase a couple week was Alex Henry of McCluer. He's a lefty 6-2 guard/forward with a good feel for the game, but his shot needs to get a lot better.

I don't know how much you'll see him on varsity because McCluer is pretty deep, but he's definitely a kid to watch over the next few years.

I'm not STLHL, but one freshman who impressed me at a showcase a couple week was Alex Henry of McCluer. He's a lefty 6-2 guard/forward with a good feel for the game, but his shot needs to get a lot better.

I don't know how much you'll see him on varsity because McCluer is pretty deep, but he's definitely a kid to watch over the next few years.

Do you mean class of 2011 or 2012

I've played some pickup games with Henry over the summer. I didn't know he was a frosh. He held his own with some former college and HS ballers.

Guest BillikenReport

I've played some pickup games with Henry over the summer. I didn't know he was a frosh. He held his own with some former college and HS ballers.

He has good size for his age, too. It will be interesting to see how much he grows over the next few years.