Olympics OT

Roy it's pretty common knowledge on here that when you're proven wrong on a point or posed a question that you can't answer you just hide from the thread.

I'll ask again. Who was right about the ratings debate, me or you?

i dont even remember what you are talking about. please post the thread you are hung up on so i can review the discussion you want to claim this great victory on. however, that said, i would never admit the scum tiger$ are better at anything other than getting in trouble. so maybe that saves you time.

so you might as well pick another subject. you tiger lovers need to just realize billiken fans will defend the billikens just like you like to defend your tiger$.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The meth fumes from Jeff Co must be weakening your defense mechanisms. I would venture to say most of the posters on here wouldn't enjoying hanging out with me. But that's okay, I probably wouldn't want to hang out with them either. So I don't know if you're lucky to be in my presence or not or if Dan C felt privledged. You'll have to ask him.

I tried to make a serious post about Monmouth and you ignored it. Maybe next time.

I am just in awe of your mere presence here on this message board.

Ho Hum, We won the Gold Medal. This time we only beat our opponent by 11 points. I for one am happy for the team and the way they represented our country. They have restored order in the the world basketball standings. We reign supreme once again. Great job boys. Way to make(most of us) your fellow Americans proud of your efforts.