Juco Targets

dmeno

Juco Junction reports we are in the running for 6-8 Richard Anderson, 6-9 Sam Dower and 6-6 Leon Powell. All are rated 3 stars.

neither ANderson nor Dower are jucos. I think it aalso said we are after Billy Rush

These are indeed juco players for 08 roster. Check them out at JucoJunction under PF.

Leon Powell can not tranfer to a D-1 program until he graduates from Juco next year. Richard Anderson and Dower are not even a senoirs in high school yet. The list on jocujunction is nothing more than the Rivals recruiting list that includes high school players.

Leon Powell can not tranfer to a D-1 program until he graduates from Juco next year. Richard Anderson and Dower are not even a senoirs in high school yet. The list on jocujunction is nothing more than the Rivals recruiting list that includes high school players.

Darn Brian, I was starting to get excited. It will be nice to get atleast one of these guys next year.

What would be everyone's preference 1-3. I do not know much about them except for LP

Stlhoopsinsider, do u see Powell coming back to STL?