Dustin is headed to NKU

DM is going to Northern Kentucky University next year.

That is a level better suited for Dustin. The Norse of Northern Kentucky play in the GLVC (Great Lakes Valley Conference). The Norse welcomed James Cripe as a transfer from Dayton a few years back (not sure if anyone else remembers this guy). He will have a chance to play such teams as Bellarmine, Drury, Quincy, UMSL, and Rockhurst. SIU-E was in this conference as well. I wish Dustin the best of luck and I look forward to seeing him when they take on UMSL.

It will be interesting to see where the others end up, but that conference in general has some teams that may fit these guys skill level.

That is a level better suited for Dustin. The Norse of Northern Kentucky play in the GLVC (Great Lakes Valley Conference). The Norse welcomed James Cripe as a transfer from Dayton a few years back (not sure if anyone else remembers this guy). He will have a chance to play such teams as Bellarmine, Drury, Quincy, UMSL, and Rockhurst. SIU-E was in this conference as well. I wish Dustin the best of luck and I look forward to seeing him when they take on UMSL.

It will be interesting to see where the others end up, but that conference in general has some teams that may fit these guys skill level.

The redshirt will really help. He will have 3 years of eligibility left and will not have to sit out a year

switching divisions he would not have had to sit out or lose eligibility. oonly transferring within d-1 carried eligibility transfer issues.

back when carlos skinner walked out on the billikens in mid season he transferred to d-2 and was playing the next week.

switching divisions he would not have had to sit out or lose eligibility. oonly transferring within d-1 carried eligibility transfer issues.

back when carlos skinner walked out on the billikens in mid season he transferred to d-2 and was playing the next week.

Ahhhh Skinner, maybe the biggest jerk in SLU history.

I think the Norse are also getting Bronson from Xavier this year. They will be playing in a brand-new arena as well.