I need a beer!!!!

slu72

(a) Reggie has lost his shot

I'm worried about Reggie. He threw up a Drejaj open-look 3 in the first half and really eratic out there until late into the game. BTW I really liked Drejaj's play tonight. He only shot when the ball was kicked to him after a double team and buried a couple of big threes. Also, he got a fouled called on him at time when he came up with the ball and he did not do his usual emotional antics. He gave the ref the obligatory look of "who me?", then handed the ball back to the ref and went about his business. He was in control tonight. It really helped.

(B) Tom can't shot free throws again

Tom went, I think, 0-6 from the free throw line causing Brad to take him out of the game at the 16 minute mark of the 2nd half with the game on the line (moving Izik to center). We needed him in the game at that point. His poor free throw shooting is now making him a liability in crunch time.

---------

Other than the above quibling, awesome win! We could have easily not held our cool and faded under the pressure down the stretch. I thought we played stelar D and Travis Diener was the beneficiary of a number of calls where he leaned into his man, feel on the floor, then wen to the charity stripe.

I believe he did make 1. He was like 1-7 or 1-6. Still horrible.

I have to believe that his injury is playing a role. Ramsey said on air that his form was totally off. It may be that he may not be able to get into a crouch on his shot.

watched game on game tracker and listened last nite...

couple of thoughts - couple of questions...

were the threes the bills took good shots? shot a terrible % from out there...

with this style of basketball (slow down - halfcourt - shorten game) it is IMPERATIVE for the bills to make their frickin free throws...game didn't have to be that close if they can hit the damn charity shots...

Diener is one tough mother f****er - i absolutely love that guy - kind of how i love brett favre even though i am a bears fan - he is tough and he scraps and he will almost will his team to win...

what a great win though - bills can get some momentum here - NCAA is possibility - far cry from what i thought at beginning of year (and i will absolutely admit i was wrong) thought it was going to be about .500 season and loss of perry would loom large.

bills backcourt is coming up big...keep it rolling.