Majerus Show on Now

TheBand

I caught the end of that coming in when he was talking about Husak. He said he has told the team not to bounce pass to the 7 ftr. He said BH is more comfortable shooting from the outside than inside and is habitually injured due to 18 practices and 19 games in such a short span. They are just now getting into ball screening but if a team switches on a ball screen the make up of the team at this point doesn't create match up problems because we have so few tall guys.

He said they are all such good kids he may have to bring in someone with a record next year to have a tough edge.

He said they are all such good kids he may have to bring in someone with a record next year to have a tough edge.

"Willie: What the hell league you been playing in?

Rick: California Penal...

Willie: Never heard of it. How'd you end up playing there?

Rick: Stole a car. "

I caught the end of that coming in when he was talking about Husak. He said he has told the team not to bounce pass to the 7 ftr. He said BH is more comfortable shooting from the outside than inside and is habitually injured due to 18 practices and 19 games in such a short span. They are just now getting into ball screening but if a team switches on a ball screen the make up of the team at this point doesn't create match up problems because we have so few tall guys.

That's why I always loved Drejaj. Tough New Jersey ethnic kid.

Wonder how he would relate to RM :D

I guess Rammer and his staff won't be touching those complimentary ribs again :P

I found it really telling that RM did not know Bob Ramsey's nick name - Rammer. We are 18 games into the season and the Voice of the Billikens and RM barely know each other!! I understand the closed practices, reluctance to go to Tip Off Club meetings, etc. but why the limited access to Rammer and Timmerman? Guess if RM won't do post game radio interviews on KFNS, he won't get to know Rammer. It's a shame since we are the real losers.