OT: Western Michigan 57, SIUC 41

davidlee

I was surprised by this score. Salukis are really struggling right now. Meltdown on salukitalk.net. I didn't think they were a pre-season top 25 team, but I didn't think they would be 4-5. Hopefully they can turn it around.

I could care less about SIU....Them being down only helps our future recruiting.

losing the bob marley wanna be has been a killer. they need that dependable scoring guard. i dont see mullins as the answer and the bone kid isnt ready to step in.

Also last night, Kentucky lost their 4th game in a row for the first time since the 1989-90 season! This is also after losing to Gardner Webb earlier. The Wildcats made the 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney last year. The announcers said the players were struggling in the early going with the transition to Billy Gillespie. So a few growing pains with our new coach in the early going shouldn't be surprising either.

Also last night, Kentucky lost their 4th game in a row for the first time since the 1989-90 season! This is also after losing to Gardner Webb earlier. The Wildcats made the 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney last year. The announcers said the players were struggling in the early going with the transition to Billy Gillespie. So a few growing pains with our new coach in the early going shouldn't be surprising either.

I don't think many first year big namers are doing all that well, other than Amaker and Huggins. There are some problems UK is having w/ Gillespie on the social front as well. I don't believe he's actually signed his contract. It's all verbal at this point. That marriage may end being annulled. I got this from a former UK player at an Xmas party the other night.

I don't think many first year big namers are doing all that well, other than Amaker and Huggins. There are some problems UK is having w/ Gillespie on the social front as well. I don't believe he's actually signed his contract. It's all verbal at this point. That marriage may end being annulled. I got this from a former UK player at an Xmas party the other night.

They never should have let Tubby get away !