Femi John

davidnark

It is only two games into Femi John's season, but thus far he has led all scorers in both games putting up 18 and 23 points...not bad on a team with 3 legite D1 recruits.

Roundtree has been playing at about 75%. He is having problems with his shoulder. He still had close to a triple double against Troy.

Due to some scheduling mishap McCluer North has only played 2 games thus far, and won't play any home games until 2008. They are in the tournament in Cape next weekend playing a decent team out of memphis.

Since they haven't had any home games they had a scrimmage that was open to parents and such a couple weeks ago that I was able to attend. All three were very impressive but also the North system is absolutely loaded. Take off the big three and replace them with guys on JV and North still wins the Suburban North. Their lower teams are just loaded with talent. It is almost a shame that they have to wait till next year to really develop at the high school level.

Guest BillikenReport

Femi will have a very good senior season.

He improved a lot since last year and he was good last year.

I was very impressed with him this summer.

Roundtree has been playing at about 75%. He is having problems with his shoulder. He still had close to a triple double against Troy.

Due to some scheduling mishap McCluer North has only played 2 games thus far, and won't play any home games until 2008. They are in the tournament in Cape next weekend playing a decent team out of memphis.

Since they haven't had any home games they had a scrimmage that was open to parents and such a couple weeks ago that I was able to attend. All three were very impressive but also the North system is absolutely loaded. Take off the big three and replace them with guys on JV and North still wins the Suburban North. Their lower teams are just loaded with talent. It is almost a shame that they have to wait till next year to really develop at the high school level.

Sorry to hear about Roundtree's shoulder. Any thoughts on what's wrong with it? Future surgery?

Thanks for the update.

75%? According to the Post-Dispatch stats page he's averaging 6.5 assists and 11.5 rebounds a game. That's impressive.

Sorry to hear about Roundtree's shoulder. Any thoughts on what's wrong with it? Future surgery?

Thanks for the update.

Nah it isn't that serious. His range of motion is affected that's all.

I hope Torres is allright. It's ironic. His brother had shoulder problems during his senior year in high school as well.

bad boyz for life

diddy - i don't believe carrawell was ever the same after his shoulder got messed up, what a shame as he was spectacular prior to that imo

i hope torres is ok and this does not impact him