Big Night in the A-10

moytoy12

CCSU @ La Salle Philadelphia, Pa. 7:00 p.m.

Fordham @ Manhattan Manhattan, N.Y. 7:00 p.m. Fox SportsNet New York

Massachusetts @ Syracuse Syracuse, N.Y. 7:00 p.m. ESPN Classic

Northeastern @ Rhode Island Kingston, R.I. 7:00 p.m.

Oakland @ Xavier Cincinnati, Ohio 7:00 p.m. Fox Sports Ohio

Saint Louis @ Kent State Kent, Ohio 7:00 p.m.

St. Bonaventure @ Niagara St. Bonaventure, N.Y. 7:00 p.m.

William & Mary @ Richmond Richmond, Va. 7:00 p.m.

Dayton @ Miami (Ohio) Oxford, OH 7:30 p.m.

George Washington @ UCLA Los Angeles, Calif. 10:30 p.m. Fox SportsNet

Is expecting 6 or more wins too much? It probably is, but i'm going out on a limb and predicting a 8-2. Losses by the Bonnies and GW.

I'll stay optimistic about the league even though i've been disappointed in the OOC results thus far.

As a side note, who the hell is CCSU?

It's the Blue Devils of Central Connecticut State U. I actually went to one of their games in the early 90's. 50's high school style gym. New Britain is pretty close to Hartford (where I lived at the time). Yes, I got to see Vin Baker play (and occasionally got to see him practice!) in that era as well.

Is expecting 6 or more wins too much? It probably is, but i'm going out on a limb and predicting a 8-2. Losses by the Bonnies and GW.

I'll stay optimistic about the league even though i've been disappointed in the OOC results thus far.

I taped and watched two of the Miami/Ohio games over the weekend and they are an excellent team with toughness, clever play, excellent defense and good shooting. If Dayton could pull off a win at their place that would be huge but I would think that would be difficult. How can you predict Umass to win at Syracuse? If there are only 4 losses in all of these games it would be a good night for the A10.

I taped and watched two of the Miami/Ohio games over the weekend and they are an excellent team with toughness, clever play, excellent defense and good shooting. If Dayton could pull off a win at their place that would be huge but I would think that would be difficult. How can you predict Umass to win at Syracuse? If there are only 4 losses in all of these games it would be a good night for the A10.

How can i predict a win at Syracuse? It's based on nothing more than the fact that St. Joe's hung with Syracuse.

If we dumped the bottom teams (bonnies, la salle and richmond) we would be looking at a 5-2 night at the least i think. That looks a whole lot better than 6-4 or 5-5 (duh).

The A-10 train got chugging with X's win over IU...no stopping it now!

Honestly moytoy I think obsess to much over what other teams in the conference are doing. Let's worry about the Bills!! If they take care of business it won't matter how St. Boneventure does on a Wednesday in November. Who cares? I really don't want to root for our rivals anyway. I can't stand Xavier.

UMass up 3 with 2 minutes to go. That would be a nice win. Richmond, LaSalle and X all have posted wins. Could be a decent night for the A-10 despite the Billiken debacle.

UMass up 3 with 2 minutes to go. That would be a nice win. Richmond, LaSalle and X all have posted wins. Could be a decent night for the A-10 despite the Billiken debacle.

107-100 UMass won! Nice job guys. Len Bias just said on the broadcast he thought 3-2 A-10 teams would dance. Seems a bit optimistic but lets hope.

Unless Dayton or GW pull out a miracle (Dayton down 5 with 1 to go and GW at #2 UCLA) it'll be a 6-4 night. Not bad but not great either. We were certainly part of the problem tonight.

107-100 UMass won! Nice job guys. Len Bias just said on the broadcast he thought 3-2 A-10 teams would dance. Seems a bit optimistic but lets hope.

Unless Dayton or GW pull out a miracle (Dayton down 5 with 1 to go and GW at #2 UCLA) it'll be a 6-4 night. Not bad but not great either. We were certainly part of the problem tonight.

Miami lost by 1 on a last second 3

Another night to make an impact as St. Joes hosts Gonzaga and Charlotte hosts Wake. Temple also plays Ohio. 2 of 3 would be a nice night.