just wanting to beat v and nate to it

billiken_roy

saw justin clayborne the super smooth 6'4" do everything sophomore from belleville west last night. oh my this has potential written all over it.

i certainly get your point - and to pile on - at least roy did not say sign him and 3 others from the team

and the kid is not from the V!!!

BROY was on this board about TL and KL before anyone else sniffed them. I'm happy to have any of his reports about east side hoops.

Another kid to add to V's list.

Freshman on Erwin's McCluer team Shaquille Boga. A little 5'10 guard put up 26 against Pattonville in his first HS game. Scored 12 points tonight in a close matchup with CBC. Doesn't seem super athletic but is a sharp passer with a quick trigger.

Also watched 6'9 soph Ryan Pierson from CBC in a couple games at the Pattonville tourney. He's a prospect because of his sheer size. He's big at least 260 lbs and looks strong. Doesn't come close to dominating games. Not nearly as far along as Griffey was as a sophomore. Has some good back to the basket moves and a soft touch but doesn't play above or even close to the rim. His rebounding was pretty poor against guys half his size and he doesn't block any shots. I thought he would be a little farther along than he is.

Another kid to add to V's list.

Freshman on Erwin's McCluer team Shaquille Boga. A little 5'10 guard put up 26 against Pattonville in his first HS game. Scored 12 points tonight in a close matchup with CBC. Doesn't seem super athletic but is a sharp passer with a quick trigger.

Also watched 6'9 soph Ryan Pierson from CBC in a couple games at the Pattonville tourney. He's a prospect because of his sheer size. He's big at least 260 lbs and looks strong. Doesn't come close to dominating games. Not nearly as far along as Griffey was as a sophomore. Has some good back to the basket moves and a soft touch but doesn't play above or even close to the rim. His rebounding was pretty poor against guys half his size and he doesn't block any shots. I thought he would be a little farther along than he is.

actually V has had boga on his list since shaquille was about 3