SEASON TICKETS

AGB91

That's 700 NEW season ticket holders. I believe they said tonight there were about 1000 total new season tickets sold with 300 existing holders purchasing additional seats.

so if we quickly do the math....1300 times 17 games times $15 tickets equals 331,500 in additional revenue

i wonder if this matches expectations the U had?

so if we quickly do the math....1300 times 17 games times $15 tickets equals 331,500 in additional revenue

i wonder if this matches expectations the U had?

Biondi really was not betting on increasing season tix sales as his goal for this year - it was all about making sure the new arena was sold out and getting all the seat fees that came with that. He will be happy to have more tix sold this year but that was not his total motivation.

Biondi really was not betting on increasing season tix sales as his goal for this year - it was all about making sure the new arena was sold out and getting all the seat fees that came with that. He will be happy to have more tix sold this year but that was not his total motivation.

This year is just the start with season tickets. Winning will create the new interest and the new ticket sales for the new building.

Does anyone know when season tickets will be mailed?

When I returned home today, my ticket package was waiting for me. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

First home game is Friday Nov 2 against UMSL. Once again its a double header at Scottrade with the lady Bills playing the UMSL women in the opener.

17 home games in total.