Tip off times this season???

Does anyone know when the tip-off times will be published for the season's schedule?

Tip-off? There is no tip-off in women's soccer. Dude you are at the wrong place. We don't give out or talk about Billiken basketball here. If you need something proof read, we can help you out.

Tip-off? There is no tip-off in women's soccer. Dude you are at the wrong place. We don't give out or talk about Billiken basketball here. If you need something proof read, we can help you out.

Chill Out.

I ran across a postcard on the stltoday website who was ripping a SLU fan and waving the Mizzou pom poms. But I'm sure that's just a different postcard than the one who is on here... LOL! Billi"Mizzou"phan... I mean postcard and his sidekick are living on borrowed time.

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.p...802&start=8

My fovorite post in that thread was this one from spur 06:

" always find it funny how a billiken fan could make fun of or criticize any program. I am from St. Louis and in all my years of watching SLUH, the NIT has always been their measuring stick. Lets hope enough people care enough about billiken basketball to even show up in the new arena. My guess is that slu fans as usual think their basketball tradition and program is much more relevant than it actually is. But at least you guys rock in soccer."

I guess this guy doesn't realize over the last 15 years SLU has more often than not had a higher average attendance than MU. Now he would have a legit concern if SLUH was trying to fill the new building.