Coming soon on STL Hoops Insider

I finished interviews with Josh Harrellson and Tyler Griffey. I will put Harrellson up tonight or first thing in the morning. I think Billiken fans will like. I'm also currently working on an interview with current Billiken freshman Marcus Relphorde. Stay tuned to for the steady updates of STL Hoops Insider.

I finished interviews with Josh Harrellson and Tyler Griffey. I will put Harrellson up tonight or first thing in the morning. I think Billiken fans will like. I'm also currently working on an interview with current Billiken freshman Marcus Relphorde. Stay tuned to for the steady updates of STL Hoops Insider.

awesome cant wait to read em

Am I the only one suprised that Vtime has started posting and responding to himself under multiple aliases on his forum? That has always been one of my favorite things to look for on the local basketball boards. I guess he hasn't had time with him being contacted by college programs across the country from every level.

Suggestion for STL Hoops. You might want to consider putting direct links to your latest interviews / articles right on the home page of your site. Then users are not required to search around within the various subdirectories for the posts.

Wouldnt the front page get cluttered pretty quickly? I'll consider it. I just feel right now that maybe its more organized.

Are you saying that im a STLhi alias, Ive never even met the guy. I dont have a subscription to Scout or Rivals so this is where I read about these guys

I know you are not Vtime. I did not mean to imply that.

Vtime has a long history of creating different names for himself then posting to back-up what he had posted. You add that to his inability to ever admit he is wrong, his need to play up every player in town as a D-1 prospect just so he can say he said it first, his shameless promotion of his brother as a D-1 gaurd, his new claims of helping kids get scholarships, and his statement that he has been contacted by programs across the spectrum make it rather hard to take his site seriously.

I tend to agree, work hard and let the site do the talking. STLHI one thing if you had all the interveiws in the same section that would make it alot easier to find things, Inside Scoop would be a good place.

ps when will the griggey article be ready

I tend to agree, work hard and let the site do the talking. STLHI one thing if you had all the interveiws in the same section that would make it alot easier to find things, Inside Scoop would be a good place.

ps when will the griggey article be ready

The Griffey article is ready now, I just didnt want to post all my articles in the first couple of weeks and then have a lull period somewhere in October or November and have nothing new to add. I'm going to space them out a little. I will release Griffey's article probably on Wednesday or Thursday and I hope to have Relphorde up next on the weekend. The following week will feature 2 of the top area guards in class of 2009.

I know you are not Vtime. I did not mean to imply that.

Vtime has a long history of creating different names for himself then posting to back-up what he had posted. You add that to his inability to ever admit he is wrong, his need to play up every player in town as a D-1 prospect just so he can say he said it first, his shameless promotion of his brother as a D-1 gaurd, his new claims of helping kids get scholarships, and his statement that he has been contacted by programs across the spectrum make it rather hard to take his site seriously.

Are you sure you're not confusing VTIME with someone else? He's had only three usernames: problack, VTIME, and his current ID, STL Hoops Insider (the name of his website). He's explained the thought behind each one and why he's changed. Moreover, once he's adopted a new one, he completely abandons the older one. Also, you recognize that he has a brother, who posts as stlsfinest (or something like that). Can you demonstrate any occasion in which he has used an alternate username to "back himself up"?

Guest BillikenReport

The Griffey article is ready now, I just didnt want to post all my articles in the first couple of weeks and then have a lull period somewhere in October or November and have nothing new to add.

Well, there is the basketball season starting around that time, so you might have something to write about then.

Well, there is the basketball season starting around that time, so you might have something to write about then.

Yeah, toward the end of November, but I want the updates very regularly. I dont want someone to look at my site on Tuesday and then comeback on Thursday and there be nothing new. I always want some new area information on the site. Nate, can I interview you? You dont have to answer here, you can send me a PM.

Are you sure you're not confusing VTIME with someone else? He's had only three usernames: problack, VTIME, and his current ID, STL Hoops Insider (the name of his website). He's explained the thought behind each one and why he's changed. Moreover, once he's adopted a new one, he completely abandons the older one. Also, you recognize that he has a brother, who posts as stlsfinest (or something like that). Can you demonstrate any occasion in which he has used an alternate username to "back himself up"?

I can recall at least one time when V "accidentally" used his "brother's" account to post. I believe that the user name was stlsfinest.

EDIT: Should've read all of Thicks's post.......

Did anyone read the Harrellson article?

i did and i have to congratulate you. you are the first "reporter" that has got someone to tell us exactly when and how harrelson would be eligible to play on a division one team.

Guest BillikenReport

i did and i have to congratulate you. you are the first "reporter" that has got someone to tell us exactly when and how harrelson would be eligible to play on a division one team.

That info has actually been on this site a couple times.

Guest BillikenReport

Nate, can I interview you?

I'm not worth interviewing.

I'm also not the sixth man for the Normandy Vikings — though I might be able to provide them with some size in the post.

- Nate

I might have a double feature on Wednesday. I'm mulling it over. I'm pretty sure I will put the Griffey interview up, but I might also put up an interview I finished a few minutes ago with D'Lancy Carter. The 6'9 big man was mentioned as one of Brad Soderberg's JUCO targets in the spring. Carter eventually signed with another A10 team, St. Bonaventure. I've gotten so much postive feedback from players and their parents on the site. I'm overwhelmed.

I might have a double feature on Wednesday. I'm mulling it over. I'm pretty sure.... I've gotten so much postive feedback from players and their parents on the site. I'm overwhelmed.

Whoa, there! Slow down, my man. It's your site; you can do whatever you want with it. You don't need our permission. Nor do you need to give us a blow-by-blow account of what you're doing. Run your site, but leave the details off of this site. And when you have an update that is of interest to Billikens fans, feel free to post a link.

Remember, this is a Billikens site, not a high-school hoops site.

Whoa, there! Slow down, my man. It's your site; you can do whatever you want with it. You don't need our permission. Nor do you need to give us a blow-by-blow account of what you're doing. Run your site, but leave the details off of this site. And when you have an update that is of interest to Billikens fans, feel free to post a link.

Remember, this is a Billikens site, not a high-school hoops site.

I'm pretty sure the players I was talking about were Billiken related. Trust me, I wont be posting about players and interviews that arent billiken related. Its my first week with the site. I'm just telling people what they can expect.

I'm pretty sure the players I was talking about were Billiken related. Trust me, I wont be posting about players and interviews that arent billiken related. Its my first week with the site. I'm just telling people what they can expect.

I don't have a problem with what you've posted about. All I'm saying is, Please don't inundate or bore us with the mundane details of what's going on behind the scenes of your site. Do we really have to know that you're mulling doing a double feature the day after tomorrow?

I don't have a problem with what you've posted about. All I'm saying is, Please don't inundate or bore us with the mundane details of what's going on behind the scenes of your site. Do we really have to know that you're mulling doing a double feature the day after tomorrow?

I understand what you're saying and I will definitely comply, I just felt that since this thread is titled "Coming soon on STL Hoops Insider" that the post appropriate. I get what you're saying though.