Coming soon on STL Hoops Insider

That info has actually been on this site a couple times.

i dont recall anyone specifically stating that it was definitely the answer. there was a lot of "well maybe" or "no one really knows the situation with the western loi" but i dont recall anyone saying that it was definite that unless western released the loi that he definitely had to go two years at a juco. that second year has never been clarified that i recall. if someone did, provide the link and i am sorry for stating otherwise.

i dont recall anyone specifically stating that it was definitely the answer. there was a lot of "well maybe" or "no one really knows the situation with the western loi" but i dont recall anyone saying that it was definite that unless western released the loi that he definitely had to go two years at a juco. that second year has never been clarified that i recall. if someone did, provide the link and i am sorry for stating otherwise.

Nate was scooped Uh Oh

It was probably in one of his pay articles.

I don't have a problem with what you've posted about. All I'm saying is, Please don't inundate or bore us with the mundane details of what's going on behind the scenes of your site. Do we really have to know that you're mulling doing a double feature the day after tomorrow?

Can we have Nate abide by this rule as well? Do we really need anymore updates on Drew Hanlen visiting Dartmouth and Northern Illinois?

I don't have a problem with what you've posted about. All I'm saying is, Please don't inundate or bore us with the mundane details of what's going on behind the scenes of your site. Do we really have to know that you're mulling doing a double feature the day after tomorrow?

Can we have Nate abide by this rule as well? Do we really need anymore updates on Drew Hanlen visiting Dartmouth and Northern Illinois?

I am in agreement that BillikenReport doesn't need to post about stories that don't pertain to Billikens fans, but at least BillikenReport hasn't been telling us what he's having for lunch as he decides what's coming up (for STL Hoops Insider, that's a literary device called hyperbole).

I like when Nate gives updates on the local kids. What's wrong with it? Would paying subscribers rather have nothing?

You misunderstand. BillikenReport can cover any players he wants. What I'm saying is that, if the story doesn't interest Billikens.com readers, don't announce it on this site.

Guest BillikenReport

The problem with Harrellson's situation is no one knows what is going to happen. There are many variables involved.

For example, if Western uses all of its available scholarships in its next recruiting class (2008), then Harrellson would be released. But that doesn't appear likely because players have been leaving the school. Also, what are the chances that Derek Thomas is still coaching at WIU a year from now? If they hire a new coach, will he immediately release Harrellson from his l-o-i or make the kid wait another year?

- Nate

Guest BillikenReport

"You misunderstand. BillikenReport can cover any players he wants. What I'm saying is that, if the story doesn't interest Billikens.com readers, don't announce it on this site."

I haven't been announcing everything that has been published on my site here. I haven't posted here about much on my site.

But from now on I'll be sure to start a new thread every day — "Coming soon on BillikenReport.com" — about what I am working on ... and also what I plan to eat for lunch that day.

- Nate