Drejaj 19 minutes 14 points sounds impressive

baller44

imo, the November02 to November03 improvement in AD is very noticeable. He has to be at least 10-15 pounds stronger, mostly in the arms, shoulders and chest and his ball handling skills looked much improved. He now plays with a great deal of confidence. With his work ethic, I look for even further improvement from Anthony.

I thought he had a nice game. It is good to see a guy sink multiple free throws at the end of the game.

We have spoken about his intensity a great deal, but I wonder if he is a bit too intense on the defensive end. I remember two plays where AIA went backdoor on him and that led to easy layins (and maybe a third, but I didn't see the whole play). In Brad's scheme are these baskets due to his overplaying or to the lack of inside presence?

Drejaj really impressed me. He is the heir apparent on defense to Fisher and he could very easily be a double digit scorer this year as well. Very strong, showed good ballhandling, what a great get by Brad.

drejaj has definetly improved, i know he'll keep this goin, like one post said,"wait until he plays 30 minutes a game and no foul trouble.

ad's jumper has definetly improved the coaches told him he needed to work on that and he did, he takes the game to the heart. you wouldn't even run into someone that wants to win more than him.

this is his break out year, dickie v get ready, we have a super sophomore here baby !!!!!!!!!! let it out tell everyone........

louisville knows, cinnicnati knows, marquette knows, and we sure as hell know southern miss and minnesota know, come on, baby dickie v its your job to point these things out, he has some on the best d on the team, 2nd in steals last year behind a redshirt junior by like 3 steals imagine that.......first in scoring in the post season for slu as a freshman imagine that........now its part two sophmore year, all the little freshman lumps were taken and given by drejaj,

diaper dandy, the super sophmore out of jersey.

please keep posting in detail, i appreciate it, you make me feel like i'm actually there watching practices and games, keep up the posting and have a good night........ keep it positive go billikens, we are the mighty mighty billikens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!slu crew a-train comin thru choo choo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WATCHER~

I agree with damn near everything positive said about AD but does anyone out there think his confidence in his shot is a problem? When they are falling he's golden. When they aren't he's still jacking them up there. Someone has to take the shot, I know. Is AD a chucker? Please Mr and Mrs Drejaj don't take this as a slam against your boy. I wouldn't trade him lightly.