What?

I think I remember that, that one never fails. You just play that Barbie and Ken song, chain smoke Camel cigarettes, never take off your Oakley rip-offs (even though its after sunset), and you tell all the girls to take a chance on love, cuz you've got unicorns and cotton candy in the trunk.

When your 50 Cent "Go Big or Go Home" tape (or whatever it's called) snaps in half from rewinding and playing the same song all night, you can just shoot into Best Buy right there and get a new copy. Keep a couple of cans of Axe Body Spray in the glove compartment and beat everybody off the line all night long, and you'll be pushing your own meth-head baby stroller around the parking lot in no time.

You can always just hop into your corporate directory, select a half-dozen or so unfortunate recipients at random, send them a memo from http://www.lavarnd.org/cgi-bin/corpspeak.cgi and watch the confusion spread like wildfire. (Make sure to CC and BCC several people to make it even worse)

That's about all the advice I have at this point.

If anyone gets any real doozies (sp? LOL) please share.