Parish's thoughts on message boards and recruiting.

I liked it, and who can deny it. We do it here all day, just subsitute tourney for final 4. At least until RM signs the Rick 6 who will lead us to the final 4. :)

Guilty as charged

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

the truth is that college coaching has become 90% recruiting. back in the day any recruiting was a lot. john wooden pretty much let his boosters bring the players to him and he made them into a championship team. wooden didnt cross the country non stop looking for alcindor and walton. they came to him.

but i would bet that wooden would die in today's world. spoon was without a doubt the best billiken game and practice coach we have had to this point yet he couldnt turn the corner because he wouldnt recruit. soderberg died because he wouldnt recruit.

let's hope rick recruits.

Good question. Everything we've read so far has said that he's a very polarizing personality, but then again, Brad was more of a system coach than a relationship coach. As long as the guys can handle a tongue lashing every now and then, I bet he'd be well-liked for the most part.