Tuna

thetorch

Tuna made a comment that I was not aware of. A caller asked what AB was up to and Tuna informed him of his whereabouts in the CBA. After that he said AB will try to get into coaching after this year but also he was offered an Asst position at SLU right before they hired Brad, but turned it down to play some more. Maybe this is old news but if this is true I was not aware that AB had recieved a formal offer from SLU to be a coach.

He'd be different than clyde the glide .. because he wouldn't be the head coach .. did clyde have any experience as an assistant?

envision him as what Patrick Ewing is to Yao Ming in Houston this year .. he'd be a big man coach .. i'd say that might be a good idea with the two freshman learning the system, learning how to use their bodies ..

this is why cameron dollar was useful .. dollar was still a better player than any of our guards at the time when he was coaching the bills .. or at least good competition for the likes of Justin Love, Dave Ferg., John Redden .. etc.