Tomorrow, Miklasz makes his pitch for Cuanzo Martin

The article will basically say that the move was bizarre but can be a good one in the long run if they hire the right coach. He will then proceed to name off a list of candidates, will explain why a few aren't the right fit, and then will endorse Martin as the perfect candidate. He will focus on Martin's local roots, Big Ten recruiting connections, and appeal to Tommie Liddell.

He did the same thing with Brian Gregory five years ago. I am not necessarily disagreeing with him; just making an educated guess based upon his prior m.o.

He's already been making his pitch for Martin today on his radio show. Honestly, if we were to go with an assistant, not that I necessarily think we will, he would not be a bad choice. That Gene Keady coaching tree has had some success, with Bruce Weber and Matt Painter doing well for themselves.

At least Metz is holding himself to Metz standards. The curious choice of his most recent moniker of "Four Seventeen one day after the tradgedy in Blacksburg VA where many have locally there have already referred to the incident as 4-16 shouldn't surprise anyone when it comes to Metz.

Anymore questions, genius?

well, yes

did you write a check to SLU today in your celebration that brad is no longer?

how many names on this board do you need?

i thought you worked in peoria or somewhere in central illinois, how do you swing that with the humphrey's bartending gig?

do you like movies about gladiators?

I moved back to take an internship at Fleishman-Hillard in August and I'm in-between jobs right now, so doing the Humps gig to stay afloat. I worked there as an undergrad and I was a part of the grassroots effort to Save Humphrey's during my senior year (04-05), so Jan was nice enough to give me some hours. I had nothing to do with Brad getting fired, either. My voice is small and so is my checking account.

WHAT! Four Seventeen is the day Soderberg was fired and has nothing to do with Virginia Tech. Boy, you'd make one hell of a spin doctor for the next Clinton administration. Wow. Totally uncalled for. I have two cousins who are proud alumnus of Virginia Polytechnic and State University and who are grieving the loss of their fellow Hokies. You have no taste.

Admin, please reprimand this poster.

>i thought you worked in peoria or somewhere in central

>illinois, how do you swing that with the humphrey's

>bartending gig?

>

From one that respects the bartenders @ Humphreys, I have to correct this. Metz is not a bartender. He is but a doorman at Humphreys. Bartenders have communication skills far above this clown.