Recruits

We need to do the right thing with the new recruits. We should of course try and convince them to stay, but if they want out, they should be released.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I am not sure if you are asking me, but if you are, I guarantee you I sure as hell do not have a clue what SLU is up to.

Sadly, I suspect that SLU does not have a clue what SLU is up to. Since I work here, I hope I'm wrong. All the clues suggest otherwise.

Moysterman-- if we hire Montgomery, I will buy you dinner and drinks at the location of your choice.

If not, you can buy me a slider down at White Castle--with onion bits.

I can laugh at whatever I want today. First the VaTech disaster, then today this local mini-disaster, which is nowhere near the scale of VaTech but still quite disturbing. I am looking for humor where I can find it.

as one of the so-called koolaid guys on here, it is pretty optimistic to imagine that there is some great plan underneath all of this. for once I agree with Bernie -- there is no closet candidate in the bag. Plus, we do not have the $$$ for him, even if he existeAgain, I hope I am wrong.

(Did I say dinner anywhere? I meant, Chevy's, or Vito's. Or the Subway's of CBW's near my office)

people claim you're an arrogant jerk. LOL. Call me what you want. It's cute in a 12 year old playground sort of way.

"there is no closet candidate in the bag."

LOL. In one post you claim to have no clue as to what is going on, but in the next you claim to know what is going on. That's fine. Seems contradictory, but hey you're Doctor B and your classes are always full, so who am i to point this out.

Moytoy12--

I just used it so you would know I am talking to you, big guy. chill.

Here is what I claim to suspect (I do not claim to know it):

1) there is no hidden plan in the works.

2) we will have grave difficulty recruiting a big name coach, not to mention paying for him.

3) I suspect there is no closet candidate waiting in the wings.

overall-- I don't claim to know what is going on; I do not think there is anything going on. how is that? There appears to be no plan, so how could any of us know of a plan that does not exist??

don't be so harsh, and so quick to fry me, Moytoy12. I will use your given name, if you wish.

And I promise not to call you an arrogant jerk (which meant masturbator in the 19th century, btw), or some similar epithet.

peace,

"I just used it so you would know I am talking to you, big guy. chill."

Sure you did. You used a silly variation of my username which is not similar to any other user name in this thread (or on billikens.com for that matter) to make sure i would know that you are talking to me. Ummm...riiiiight.

When you say you don't know something is going on and then laugh at someone for their suggestion of what my be going on, you deserve to be questioned.

>people claim you're an arrogant jerk. LOL. Call me what you

>want. It's cute in a 12 year old playground sort of way.

>

>"there is no closet candidate in the bag."

>

>LOL. In one post you claim to have no clue as to what is

>going on, but in the next you claim to know what is going

>on. That's fine. Seems contradictory, but hey you're

>Doctor B and your classes are always full, so who am i to

>point this out.

LOL! Moytoy is one of my favorite reads on this board.

Come on Moy you know his interview on the news is going to be priceless. You know he had to throw in at least three words that that will leave 99% of audience going what the fnck did he just say. Doc should be left alone for a while just for that coming 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.