Coaching Staff is FIRED

TDELL

WHAT?!?!

Why the HELL would this happen NOW?!?! This is freaking dumb. Ok, fine...if you want to fire the coach, I'll live with it. But WHY THE HELL DO IT NOW?! The coaching carosel is all but over. The recruits are all but signed. How are we going to get ANYBODY now? I'm not happy with the time of this at all.

Those big-time boosters must be those "really good" investors that don't give a ##### about short-term performance. Because unless someone went over Sodie's head and told ALL his recruits that they had a more capable HC in line and ready to sign already, they're going to be awful wary of coming here. I'm interested to see what happens with our current players, honestly.

I AM!!! This is incredible. Anyone want to go celebrate? Add a little life to the program. This is perfect timing and couldn't come sooner.

I sure all the kool-aid drinkers aren't mad considering they "support" the program.

This is AWESOME!!!

another aspect, we have seen some amazing money being tossed around lately. the WINTHROP coach got .75 million to go to WICHITA STATE.

that means that unless we go cheap and hire some low major coach or a mid major asst, we are about to spend $1 million for a coach.