If Billy Donovan goes to UK....

Seiously, Brad isn't going anywhere so the best thing you can do is support the program. I wonder what Griffster tells Tyler about the billikens. "Well Tyler, the fans on billikens.com think the coach sucks and should be fired. Do you really want to play for a school where the fans think so little of their coach."

SLU72, If your really a billiken fan you will support Brad

On Rome's show and according to Rick he believes that the Gators will someday name their basketball floor after Billy D, so Rick says Donovan isn't going anywhere. Dude, you have to be smoking some incredible hippie lettuce to think Brad is pulling those recruits into SLU. Recent past history is 110% against that notion. Maybe you would like to buy some swamp land from me cheap???

Because he is the head coach and the face of the team. HE WILL BE FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS AT LEAST. Not a damn thing any of us can do about it. You can either whine about it constantly which is your favorite thing to do or you can support the team and hope for the best.

>Don't worry about these guys, man. This board has obviously

>reached an all time low when wishful thinking and optimism

>is met with responses like these.

This is like Bush and the neocons saying if you don't support the war you're unpatriotic.

Apparently to some being a Billiken fan is having blind loyalty and you're not able to question ANYTHING.

I wish they would understand that it's possible to be a Billiken and still be critical and it's okay to voice your opinion now and then.

LOL...where did I say anything like that? This guy is being optimistic about landing all the guys we are targeting. I think everybody knows it's a long shot, but why comeback with a negative attitude? I have no problems being critical of our program and coach. I'm on record several times complaining about recent recruiting struggles. I just have a problem with people obsessing over it and putting a negative slant on EVERYTHING.

>LOL...where did I say anything like that? This guy is being

>optimistic about landing all the guys we are targeting. I

>think everybody knows it's a long shot, but why comeback

>with a negative attitude? I have no problems being critical

>of our program and coach. I'm on record several times

>complaining about recent recruiting struggles. I just have a

>problem with people obsessing over it and putting a negative

>slant on EVERYTHING.

I don't know the poster's history or if he puts a negative slant on everything. If he does than I might be able to see your point. But it seemed to me he was reacting to the one poster who said it was very possible that we would land the top 5 plus Tyus. I mean, it's one thing to be optimistic and totally something else to live in a fantasy land.

"Because he is the head coach and the face of the team. HE WILL BE FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS AT LEAST. Not a damn thing any of us can do about it. You can either whine about it constantly which is your favorite thing to do or you can support the team and hope for the best."

Being critical or calling for a coaching change does not mean that one does not "support his team"... in fact, I think it is more supportive than accepting the status quo as you are endorsing. In all reality, our coach has done nothing to merit support from us... especially with the past 2 years ending with no postseason. Even if he does remain here for 2 more years, we will only be silenced by postseason appearances.

I am not asking for people to support him so much as to quit the constant whining about him on here. It is old and tiresome. Look I am not happy with the guy, but coming on here constantly bitching and moaning about does no good. It doesn't make you have higher standards than anyone else on the board.

He is not going anywhere. People whining on this board is not going to effect the decision making process of Levick or Biondi. If you want to have an affect on that cancel your season tickets and quit giving money to the program. Complaining non-stop on here about makes you all look like a bunch of whining two year-olds. The decision makers could really care less about your opinion if you don’t or can’t do those things.

you are tired of people complaining about soderberg, and i am tired of people complaining about those who are complaining about soderberg. everybody has an opinion, and an internet forum is where individual opinions can be heard. if you do not like something, then stop reading it and move on.