Another hit to C-USA

BLIKNS

Seen in the paper that TCU has accecpted the MWC offer and will join them in 05-06.What does this do to C-USA,who will be the next hopeful member,or should we even care?

the conference made a huge mistake on hiring the current commish. we thought slive was bad, this guy is a marshmellow. we are so lucky to be getting out imo. the conference will sink to a level that may be below the mvc imo.

So C-USA decides that after Cinci, Louisville, Depaul, Marquette, Charlotte, and SLU leave that it's going to reposition itself as a football conference. Then they proceed to lose a member that at one point was a top 10 BCS team. Not only is this conference going to be the laughing stock of basketball, but they lost the one team that they could have built a football conference around. I'm not sure a Brett Favre returning to Southern Miss can save this conference.

As far as I'm concerned, we've cut our ties to this conference ever since the A-10 announcement. I don't give a rat's patoot what the rest of the NASCAR schools decide to do. CUSA is a goner. I assume you've seen who they've replaced "us" with, haven't you? I can't even recall them all but aren't Central Florida and some other directional schools coming in?

Our only requirements now are to stand at attention as we drop the C-WHO casket over the side of the ship while taps play. Then we jump ship before the splash comes back to earth and party with the A10's rum punch. CWHO is dead and football killed them. Case closed. Move on. NEXT!