Tonka, still need your addy

SluSignGuy

Tonka, I still need your address for the shirt. Sorry that it hasn't gotten to you, but I never got an address. Shempie, I will mail yours tomorrow (Hopefuly I can do the same with Tonka's).

And just proof that I was gone...

:)

http://www.billikens.com/images/random/kerrysteve.jpg

Hey, I was wearing a Billiken hat at least!!!

Steve

BTW for newer users, I have been a Dem for years, and I have received ribbings for it, so I just like to give people material

New Poll:

Who had less sleep the night before: Survey Says.........STEVE!!!!!

Who is more electable: Survey says.......STEVE (despite the fact he's at GW working on his Northeastern liberal credentials)

C'mon Steve, the man ordered a Philly cheese steak with SWISS CHEESE for Christ's sake!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonka-

For some reason I never recieved it, sorry about all of this. Sometimes the e-mail feature on this board is a little iffy, so that could be the reason. I am sorry for the inconvience. If you can e-mail me @ [email protected] (don't use the board, use your e-mail address). ASAP, I will try to get it out to you today.

I am very sorry for this inconvience,

Steve

I won't be able to mail it today b/c I have a class that goes until the Post office closes. So I will mail it tomorrow. Once again, sorry about this hassle, I just never got the e-mails.

E-Mail me at [email protected] OR [email protected]

Steve