The Answer is So Simple!!!

THINKER

Soderberg needs to play 2 big men at the same time and Justin Johnson doesn't count. If Soderberg would play Vouyoukas, and Husak, or Vouyoukas and Knollmeyer or Hysak and Knollmeyer at the same time things would turn around. Rotate the 3 big men. Rotate Polk, Meyer, Lisch, Mequire and Liddell in the 1, 2, and 3 spots. Use Justin Johnson and Danny Brown to help set out the little chairs on timeouts, and everybody can have an important roll.

I am not a basketball coatch, but I am a THINKER

Bingo. Willie you hit the nail on the head. You better be careful. People don't like to hear anything bad about Luke on this board. People think he is the second coming. He is the second coming of Chris Sloan and that is the problem. I know he is scrappy. So are alot of guys I play pick-up with.

Hey THINKER, I hope this is a JOKE. After all, if you're such a THINKER, you would have known how to spell "coach."

If not, then I hope you send your resume into Brad, because he could hire you as the assistant that solves all of our problems with your innovative lineup solutions. And once you help him solve the X's and O's, you can become a DOER and go out and land all the big recruits we've been discussing on this board.

I mean we're the most loaded team in the country at the 4 and 5- why wouldn't anyone have THOUGHT to rotate 3 big men at once? BRILLIANT! And the fact that this great idea is emphasized in CAPITAL LETTERS makes it even more AWESOME!