Don't look now, but...

I don't know if you can just assume that Mizzou has no chance with Lisch. Don't you think he should at least do what's best for his family and listen to what kind of Recruiting enhancement package

(Rep) he is offerred.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

that is hillarious. $nyder has absolutely no chance to land kevin. he can thank all his shenanigans for that. both his coach and his parents detest him. btw, early on, the coach gave $nyder a chance to come out to an organized scrimmage for recruiters. illinois, siu, mizzou, kansas, indiana, marquette and slu were all invited. all said they were coming, only brad showed up. right now the word on the street that i hear says we are top dog, indiana, illinois, kansas and arizona may still have a chance, but all close agree that coach soderberg has a huge lead.

I don't believe anything any of you are saying about Lisch coming to SLU. Please don't take offense to that anybody. I won't let myself believe that. Roy, it sounds like you have first hand knowledge on a lot of this, and I respect that. I just don't want to be disappointed if this never happens. So many on this board talk as if it's a done deal and I've even heard people say things like: "and the following year when Lisch plays". To me though, too many things can happen and I do not want to get my hopes too high.

Again, don't take offense and please keep the information flowing about Lisch as you hear it, as I enjoy knowing that stuff. I just won't let myself believe.

you are correct it is not a done deal. until he holds that news conference and announces it, it doesnt mean much. and even then until november of 2004 when he signs on the line it still wouldnt mean anything.

i have said that i wish if it is true, he would verbal before april. after that i expect him to be named the st louis poy, a first team all state player and then the big boys come calling. that is what scares me. will he have the guts to stand up to them and just say no?

however, if he has already promised to brad, it makes it easier to say "no, i have already promised coach soderberg i am going to slu thank you."

i have no first hand knowledge of his thoughts. only very close 3rd hand talk. and on the occasion i have run into kevin, i NEVER bring it up. it is not my job to recruit him and imo i can only screw something up. i will let that up to coach soderberg and angres thorpe. but the bottom line is, you are correct, no one has the facts yet. still, it is fun to be in the lead once in the recruiting race.