Calling out Rajun

slufanskip

Rajun ... why would you list yourself as Brian Bertucci on the profile page, when in fact you are not. You also stated Brian Bertucci was the source of your info regarding Horace D. Brian claims he isn't you, nor does he know you or has he ever givin out any information like that to anyone. You post things on here that would certainly put Brian's job in jeopardy if his bosses saw it and believed it was him.

You should just go away. You are a fraud. You called me out as a liar for saying I heard Kevin say UB was the reason he came to SLU. Which is exactly what I heard him say. Unlike you, I don't just make crap up and post it.

Anything to say for yourself.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

is that i believe he indeed has put bertucci in a very bad position. i assume bertucci is a friend of his and you just dont do that to a friend.

I hope not as that would insinuate that Brian wants

1. Tommie to leave a school that sucks.

2. The entire coaching staff should be fired immediately.

3. Brian did in fact give out personal grade info on a player

I don't think Brian had anything to do with it or even knows rajun

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I do not know Brian Bertucci. The only thing I know about him is that his name appears on the Internet site as the Director of Basketball Operations. I am not sure how someone posting on an Internet site could put someone's job in jeopardy, I am assuming that if Brad or Cheryl read the site and were upset to see his name tied to certain information that they would probably ask him and take his word over that of someone using his name in their profile. I could have just as easily listed my name as Brad Soderberg or Cheryl Levick.

I know for a fact that your comment on Lisch was incorrect.

I must just get extremely lucky with the stuff I make up then.

Brad has lost this team and if you have any kind of connection to the players on the team you would know that.

you told us that bertucci was your source earlier in the year on stuff that indeed turned out to be true. now you say you dont even know bertucci.

Roy, I have lied about who my source was or sources were the whole time. I am not going to tell you where I hear these things and lets just say that you have no idea who I am friends with. I believe I have used Brian Bertucci's name several times as the source of my information because I would assume that someone in the position of Director of Basketball Operations would be privy to that information.

you lied? well that builds credibility.

in the meantime, you have undoubtedly caused brian bertucci problems and you have admitted you lied about information that steve requires for registration.

i hope steve thinks about that.

I really am not here to build credibility. I read all of you people with your high praise of Coach Soderberg and sat in Grand Forest and heard things and realize you all were very mistaken with your praise of that man. I used to consider myself a pretty big Billiken fan, being a member of the Blue Crew my first year of college and attending most of the games thru my time at SLU, and when I started hearing some things concerning the program I kind of lost a lot of my reason for hope heading into the season. If Brad Soderberg remains the coach of this team I will no longer be a fan of this program and you all can be happy to not have to deal with me anymore. I just feel bad for certain individuals I know to be class acts who will not reach their goals because Brad Soderberg has let them down.

you admit:

you have lied about your identity in required registration need to be a part of this board

you have lied about your sources for information when posting on this board

you have shared your sign in with multiple users that have also posted as your identity

in content

you have posted that you want our best player to transfer to mi$$ouri

you have posted that mi$$ouri's best player is better than our players

you have posted you wish we would lose games just so our coach would get fired

did i miss anything for your billikens.com resume?

Thats funny, all of the kids who post under this name graduated from SLU with high honors.

The reason for this name being developed was because we were fed up with the negative things we were hearing about Soderberg when everyone on the message board had a love fest with the guy. We decided that we needed the real state of the program to be revealed, since someone could read the site and would assume we have a fantastic game coach who is getting is done recruiting. Everything we have posted has come from credible sources and thats how we were able to defend our positions, we knew the things we were posting were correct and would prove to be correct. We were just amused when people say things and claim them to be fact when we can go to their reported source and hear the truth. If anything, we came to this board to bring attention to the dificiencies of Brad Soderberg as a coach. It is unfair for kids like Tommie Liddell, Kevin Lisch, and Luke Meyer to have to put up with this crap.

wouldnt it have made more sense for everyone to sign in individually and wrote their peace instead of creating your own ABC secret club that plays under the shield of brian bertucci?

what is unfair is the way you have acted and betrayed the billikens.com community. you have made an admitted mockery of this message board.

Skip, you make it sound like you confronted Brian Bertucci about the things being posted on .com by a user with his name in their profile? I question how anyone could see the Cajun mouthing off with Brian Bertucci's name in their profile or glowingly using his name as a source and honestly believe that someone in his position would engage in such behavior.

Sounds to me like it is one person who is now trying to cover his ass. It would be easy enough for Steve to find out. He just needs to check the IP address used by the poster. It would met him know if the number of addresses the poster has logged in from is consistent with one poster or multiple posters. It would also give you an idea of where the posters was posting from and who he works for if the address is assigned to a specific company.