Facts at this point

BJK

18 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I feel pretty confident in saying at least one player didn’t know what the penalty was at the time of the Richmond game.

I didn't say players knew. The poster said he/she heard at the Richmond game that the penalty was going to be against 4 players

Here is what I think based on who played and who was on the bench against UMass. The starting 5 was Jordan Goodwin, Davell Roby, Javon Bess, DJ Foreman, and Hasahn French. On the bench and went into the game were Jalen Johnson, Aaron Hines, Rashed Anthony, and Markos Psimitis. 4 players went into the game who were on the bench so that leaves one more person on the bench who was not in uniform but warmups. I think it was Eliliot Welmer. Why is he red shirted? What happened? I dont know. The supposedly suspended players are Ty Graves, Adonyz Henriquez, and Jermaine Bishop. Only reason we know is because they retweeted and liked a tweet on Twitter that said "Free the 3". They ended up deleting the tweet. Again it is not confirmed by anyone such as SLU or the lawyer. Those three were not on the bench. With the SLU roster that makes 13 players. The other two players that complete the 15 man roster are Luis Santos and Jack Raboin. Where are those guys at? Could one of them be the one who was expelled? I dont know and we wont know. Supposedly someone who was suspended, played in the game against UMass. That leads to me to wonder 1) why would Travis Ford would even play a suspended player and 2) are you even allowed to play a suspended student? Wouldn't Travis Ford be risking his job? Thats my opinion. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, SLUGuy123 said:

Here is what I think based on who played and who was on the bench against UMass. The starting 5 was Jordan Goodwin, Davell Roby, Javon Bess, DJ Foreman, and Hasahn French. On the bench and went into the game were Jalen Johnson, Aaron Hines, Rashed Anthony, and Markos Psimitis. 4 players went into the game who were on the bench so that leaves one more person on the bench who was not in uniform but warmups. I think it was Eliliot Welmer. Why is he red shirted? What happened? I dont know. The supposedly suspended players are Ty Graves, Adonyz Henriquez, and Jermaine Bishop. Only reason we know is because they retweeted and liked a tweet on Twitter that said "Free the 3". They ended up deleting the tweet. Again it is not confirmed by anyone such as SLU or the lawyer. Those three were not on the bench. With the SLU roster that makes 13 players. The other two players that complete the 15 man roster are Luis Santos and Jack Raboin. Where are those guys at? Could one of them be the one who was expelled? I dont know and we wont know. Supposedly someone who was suspended, played in the game against UMass. That leads to me to wonder 1) why would Travis Ford would even play a suspended player and 2) are you even allowed to play a suspended student? Wouldn't Travis Ford be risking his job? Thats my opinion. What do you think?

It is 100% not Elliot don’t start that

1 hour ago, SLUGuy123 said:

As a transfer sitting out his year in residence, Luis Santos has not been eligible, by NCAA rules, to receive travel expenses, so he has not traveled with the team all year and will not.