What will we see these next three games?

I believe the Billikens can win these next three games without much difficulty, but in conference play, you just never know. Brad's defense must not let up.

I'm hoping that the freshmen, Ian Vouyoukas, Justin Johnson, and Darren Clarke get some playing time in at least one of these next three games. They need to get a taste of conference play, because we'll be counting on them next year.

the problem is that while coach soderberg's style of play almost certainly keeps us in all games, i feel it also keeps the other team in the game as well. thus i dont see any blowouts for charity minutes on the horizon. i think judging by what i saw this weekend vs memphis, we are in for a game tomorrow nite.

But it doesn't have to be a blowout providing Brad with mop-up minutes. Hey, if the Billikens are controlling the game, why can't DC and JJ get a two- or three-minute stretch midway through the first half so he (and we) can see what they can do and so they (the players) can apply what they've learned in practice and get a first-hand experience of what conference play is like?

I was worried we'd be 10/11 pt. favorites for this one. I'm laying off that - but will still huddle up to my computer and listen via real networks....

Seriously, we have the technology - why can't they broadcast these games over the internet? Probably 3 years away.

I really hope Izik and TF both score in the 14-16 pt range. It would be great to keep their momentum going so they have the mentality where they expect to get double digits every time out. That's when they'll come into games mad and looking to get their points (but watch the fouls TF!).

While I would have agreed with you Thicks a few weeks ago, I don't want to see the current rotation messed with. We're finally seeing the same guys on the floor and it looks like they are finally starting to play well together and get in a groove. These next few games are too crucial.

These next few games scare me. We should win them all and I expect to win them all. But, as we've all seen, we get up for the big games and often don't against other teams. Since this is conference play, let's hope we come out firing. Three consecutive conference wins could do a lot for this team moving forward. Let's hope the attendance picks up and let's hope the crowd is into the game. Skip will be leading the crowd once again in his cheers. I only hope I can keep up with him.

The K State game was the first game that I could really let loose ... as I missed Ariz. and the rest have been blowouts. ( It's hard to get on the refs when you are up 40 - 15 or the like ) My stepdaughter thought I was embarasing ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman