Ian's problem

diggerphelps

I. an had a urinary tract infection early on in the season, which has been hampering his performance on and off the court, according to a source within the program. I think we can go ahead and contribute his early season woes to a going problem, not a growing problem. I have no idea if he's going to be o.k., but Tyler Hansboro is going to have a field day.

>That's from a commercial, thicks. I'm sure you've seen it.

>It's nothing to laugh about. I'm going in for a check up

>today, so it's something men should take care of annually.

>But Ian did have a Urinary Tract Infection. I hope he's over

>it.

No, I've seen no such commercial, though I don't doubt you. I watch very little television.

I'm sorry to hear that Ian hasn't been in the best health. I hope he gets better soon. That said, is getting checked for a urinary tract infection as serious as getting your prostate examined? People need to drink more water.

I'm getting the latter checked today. Not sure if the Urinary Tract Infection is something the check up on on an annual basis or if you should start doing that at a certain age, much like the old prostate. I watched "Fletch" last night just to make sure I can laugh about it today when the doc is prepping.

"Moon River..."