Game thread - SIU

kshoe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine if this were in person. I do get frustrated if SLU loses. Isn't that your whole philosphy is that SLU fans accept failure and aren't "realistic". I think we are just pointing out that you are not "realistic" you are irrational and annoying. I just wanted to know if you are like this normally or do you really have to try? It really doesn't matter your just a tool who then dares to tell us to get a life.

Now on to something that matters. Brad said the team played tough, I didn't see the game so I don't know if that is true or not. I just wonder about how SIUC had about 15 plus more FG attempts? SLU shot well at 47% but SIUC had about 15 offensive rebounds. I hope that Lisch's arm is ok and he doesn't have any lingering effects it seemed that it bothered him on his FT attempts as he normally shoots 80%. We had only 3 pts from the bench which I see as a problem and JJ got nothing done. WIU comes to SLU we should get that one then see if we can rebound against Pacific they are 3-3 and we should have somewhat of a guage on them as they play against T A&M today.

According to Yahoo A&M's only non-con loss in 2 + yrs. was to Pacific. They certainly played them closer than we did. They haven't been anyone of note U San Fran, UMKC etc. loses to Hawaii, NMSU, LMU, and A&M.

You are retarded for your lack of comprehension. Reread the posts. Then look at the posts that i criticize as being irrational. Which posts are they? It's easier to see who i was being critical of if you pull your head out of your ass. Oh, wait, you and RB are one in the same. Now i see why you take offense.

>It sounds like Ramsey is more excited when the Salukis score

>than the Billikens. It's starting to piss me off....

Agreed, also, I'm listening to KFNS and I'm having trouble following what is going on. There will be a foul, and Ramsey won't tell you it's a foul until 10 seconds later.

And why is Ramsey saying the game is over early in the 2nd half?

His job is to be a play-by-play person. His job is to call the action for those who cannot see the game. Give the facts and give them quickly. Leave the opinions to the color commentator.

At Pacific or at A&M

Good teams sometimes lose to other good teams on the road. SIU is a good team, probably one of the best defensive teams in the country.

We should not be giving up 15 offensive rebounds or shooting 13-23 from the line. The offensive rebounding problem is beginning to be a trend. I'm wondering if maybe we are releasing to early trying to run.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.