A-10 officials and Martelli

Basketbill

I don't recall which games, but I do remember this ref as being one of the worst I saw last year. In addition to making many bad calls, what really disturbed me was that he comes across as one of the officials who seem to think we are there to watch them. Just one of the many horrible refs of the A-10.

He's not the best but at least I know who he is. I know we used to ***** about the normal guys like O'neal, Whelmer, Valentine, etc. in the old CUSA days but at least you knew those guys. I barely recognized any of the A-10 boys last year and most of my best materials come after softening the refs up for a half before I let them know what I really think of them in the 2nd half. Screaming at the refs has more effect when you call them by their first names...

Is there a way to get a list of all of the A-10 refs with their photos so we can all brush up on their names? We used to know all of our refs and now hardly know any of them.

I have always thought that Sanzere had a hard on for the Billikens. He lives in the Cinci area and seemed to always do our game with Xavier. He is an ego freak who likes to make the big call and then stare down the objecting coach. Suffers from small man syndrome. What I don't understand is how guys like Sanzere and Valentine end up doing final 4's.