A&M Tourney

kshoe

I meant fans tossing in the towel, If the Bills ever cash it in, then UB's definitely got to go....that's a team in disarray. Skip, we're not that far apart on any issue, I just don't want to hear "moral victory" any more. It ain't a W, and nobody but the fans think it's anymore than an L. My whole point in this was, I jsut want to see these guys beat a good ranked team. It would be a sign that something real positive is happening this year. Beating Quincy by 30, and the fact the SIU beat them by only 6, doesn't really thrill me that much. Now taking it A&M in their house, that would cause some major excitement.

senior aggie- hey gang! an old texas aggie here that graduated from university city high in 1946! i grew up watching "easy " ed mcauley and the great team that won one of the first NIT tournaments. --we are looking forward to this weekend and playing you all sunday afternoon on foxsw television. we do have a good team ,but have an unusual number of injuries that will affect our rhythm in all games. coach is not happy. i hope you will have some fans here -we have a beautiful campus(46000 students) and city plus a very nice arena to play in. plent of hotels,texas restaurants and watering holes to drown your sorrow in or celebrate in.we all really welcome you to texas a&m and know that your stay will be enjoyable.

Don't come on here and be nice ... You are going to make it hard for me to make to many Aggie jokes.;) Seriously my brother is a UT alum and my whole family are fanatical UT fans. My brother is bleeds orange at least as much as Roy bleeds blue

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue Kool Aid Club

I forgot, Brich, you're a Cowboy fan. That explains a lot. It made my year seeing Tuna the Traitor get grilled by the Giants on national TV. He looked like a man that had been suffering from the pains of constipation for about two months. I believe Aggie has something to do with farming...which if you understand the TX mindset is a profession that is a notch below being a trash collector. Ranching and Oil are what real Lonestar men do for a living.