Memphis game against Villanova..

gister

Did anyone else see the end of this game (wasn't very close), but the color analyst(ESPN2) listed the top teams of Conference USA. I think his name was Elmore?(Lane?), not sure. Anyway, he listed the top 3 teams as Cincy, Louisville, and Marquette, but said the Marquette is still strugling to score without Wade. Then he listed the 2 teams to keep an eye on and they were St. Louis and Memphis. Are we beginning to attract some notice? I wonder where Charlotte was. They won at DePaul tonight.

I forgot about UAB. You are right, UAB should be right up there in any discussion of the top teams in the league. My point here was that the Bills were getting a mention. They have caught some media attention. In this case, that's not a bad thing.

I watche the beginning of the UNCC - Depaul game. It was horrible ... lazy defense, sloppy ball control, Unless these teams are having an oustanding shooting day and we go into one of our offensive funks ... we should win these games, especially DePaul which is at home.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

That's what happens when you hold your own against the big boys on national TV. I really thing having the Zona game and GT game on national TV (GT game was on fox sports, but anybody with a satellite can pick that up) has gotten us that level of respect. It is amazing the kind of exposure just 1 game on ESPN can give a program.