No class from the Illini

compliance doesnt monitor the student athletes drinking habits and the illini football probation was unknowingly caused by an overzealous booster, not one of the coaches. the illini got rid of the player that cheated and suspended the booster from attending illini events. they never tried to fight the ncaa or build a fence around the cheaters like some neighboring programs did when caught cheating.

as to the illini not playing the billikens agains, i agree it would be great if weber would play the billikens. one would think he would remember his long struggle to get to the head coach of a big ten school and play teams like the billikens instead of mailing in the non-conference schedule. he definitely has a short memory of what he went through to get to champaign.

Woolard used to talk about how the likes of Illinois or any other bcs school used to paint the billikens in the corner on scheduling.

the bcs school(s) would say sure they would be happy to play the billikens home and away. then they would proceed to offer up two weekday dates that would always happen to conflict with the blues or the circus. of course we couldnt play then. the bcs school would then offer to let the billikens just come to their court, i.e. no return game. sorry, we dont have to play those.

when the biondi dome comes, those bcs schools wont be able to pull that trick anymore. any dates thrown out will be available and bluffs will be called.

>Still, FlamerFootsie you are "caling out" the Illini

>FOOTBALL team in an obviously off-topic inflamitory way.

>

>I've got no beef with getting Illinois back on the schedule.

> Get it done if we can. They are probably in the same

>scared place the tigers are regarding the Bills

First off, we need to add CollieDave to the Illinois Fan Club.

Now Bdick, I'm not sure that Footsie was "calling out" the Illini in an off topic inflamitory manner. I think he was mere pointing out the fact that in their most recent game they acted like a bunch of hooligans after posting a rare win. There are a somewhat local school with a recent history of trouble. It seems like there are posts on this board all the time about stuff like this. It's just that when it happens to involve the beloved Racist Illini that people get all upset. I sometimes wonder where some people on here loyalties lie.

Billiphan, I grew up in Peoria, so duh, I'm an Illini fan. I also root for Bradley in bball, NIU and Eastern in football. I really love the fans who deride others do to split allegiance, even though I do some of the same in tiger land. At least I do it on the appropriate forums, rather than your drive bys on this forum.

Kevin, does my question present a quandry to you? A simple answer would suffice.

>You're loyalties lie with you, Billiphan. That's why you're

>so full of, dare I say it, full of c^^p. Again read the sign

>off....some guys have gone 0 for life.....

Well this is an unsolicited attack on my good character. Were they out of Metamusil in the old fokes dining room this morning? And the only thing that is full of cr^p is your Depends.

My loyalties are clear, unlike your glaucoma fueled vision.

clear to who? other than the handful of other billiken naysayers and general board trolls, you dont have much support on this board that i can see.

>clear to who? other than the handful of other billiken

>naysayers and general board trolls, you dont have much

>support on this board that i can see.

It's clear to ME where my allegiance is pledged. I don't care nor do I seek the approval of anyone else on this board unlike your self. Perhaps if you had a friend or two you wouldn't need to rely on internet message boards to boost your esteem.

You lump me in with Billiken naysayers? Where have I ever said anything negative about the Bills. I'm sure I've said some negative things about certain conservative, know-it-all, annoying fans(hint, hint). Why would I spend my money going to Bills games and spend my time coming to this board if I wasn't a fan? I feel know need to prove my Billiken pedigree to the likes of you.

We started seeing the Mizlosers go to the well with this tactic about a year ago when there was seemingly a scandal a day for Mizzou. It seemed like a way to divert attention away from the Mizzou embarrassments and a way to try to get under Roy's skin, which seems to work much of the time. Every few months the Mizlosers seem to get together and dust this tactic off hoping to bait Roy. While getting under Roy's skin may be fun :), this act has grown old. A pi$$ing match between Mizzou and Illinois on a Billiken board seems ridiculous. Oh well, if it keeps people entertained prior to the opening tip, so be it. It can't be any worse than commenting about politis. Now that would lead to the end of civilization.

I've avoided your posts for quite some time, but you keep cyberstalker and, yes, FLAMING, by following all of my posts and replying with cheapshots. Bozo, 99% of what you do on here is directly attack others. The difference with me is that I make the occasional joke about cheating schools behaving with no class. Everything you do on here is personal.

I'm sure your therapist and probation officer have reviewed all of this with you, so I'm not covering any new ground here.