Golf Update Oct. 28--Respond if you intend to play

davidnark

I have reserved tee times for 16 (four foursomes) teeing off between 9:06 and 9:33 in the morning on Saturday, October 28 at Normandie Golf Club. http://www.normandiegolf.com/

The rate for 18 holes with a cart is about $40 per person.

I apologize for the date change.

The Blue/White scrimmage in later in the afternoon on the same day.

Please respond if you intend to play.

Unfortunately, that is the only weekend I am available this month. If one of you guys want to take the lead in scheduling it one of the other weekends in October, I won't be offended in the slightest.

28th is about the only day in October (as Saturdays go) that works for me.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

a good friend of mine lives only a couple of blocks from the normandy course. i taken many a walks by there when i've been down there for a visit. i was down a couple of weeks ago and if my memory serves me right, he had a sign in his yard about saving the golf course.

About a year or two ago, a developer went public with plans to acquire the golf course and convert into into a new subdivision. The plans have since been quashed; I believe the course is safe.

Are you going to join us?