Bills Beat Dayton By 11

davidnark

I must have missed it! Where or when did Coach Brad state that he needed "to get his own players in here"! I think Brad would sign another JF type player in a minute (see Luke Meyer). I'll buy that Brad can't wait to have players that have been in his program for 3 or 4 years. But that's not a slap at this year's seniors.

Upgrade the talent...I'll buy that too(95% of all new coaches can say that).

that may have been more my interpretation of what he has been saying but there have been a few times I've heard him talking or read quotes about what this program needs and I've thought that if I was one of Romar's guys I'd be insulted.

he has never to the best of my recollection pointed fingers specifically after a loss. his points about talent upgrades, etc, were in response to questions like "what do we have to do to get to the next levei?"

Also keep in mind Oliver Purnell left a stocked cupboard in Dayton when he went to Clemson (?). They were a 4 seed in the tourney last year.

Brad had the leftovers from Romar and has built the program to compete with a very good Dayton team.

Therefore, I think the Barry Hinson reference is a poor analogy.